Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"I think it is a good way to get to know the country"




Patricia Tores,

University of Girona
Spain

I think that to consider an Erasmus experience is important to choose a country that you like or that you want to know and that you can understand the language of the courses there.

About an Erasmus experience in the Western Europe I do not have any problem with that, in fact, I was in Slovenia for a semester studying.

The main difference about an Erasmus experience in Western Europe in my opinion can be the culture.

I think that an Erasmus experience in Romania can be interesting, I have never been in this country, so it would be a good way to knowing it. I think culture is an attractive issue of that country and maybe the economic situation can be an unattractive one.

What I know about Romania is that the capital is Bucharest, that in 2007 they entered into the EU and there is a region named Transylvania there.

Of course I am interested in the offer of staying in Romania for free during the summer with a student; I think it is a good way to get to know the country.

The 3 words I associate with Romania are: Dracula, Castles and Western Europe.

The 5 most important thing I care about when comes to studying in other country are: language, study program, money, duration and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment